JOSE DEL RIO
Associate Scientist specializing/training in microanalysis utilizing light microscopy, reflected/transmitted light microscopy, brightfield/darkfield microscopy, polarized light microscopy (PLM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) with energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS), confocal Raman microscopy (CRM) and infrared spectroscopy.
- A.S., Bioscience, Gwinnett Technical College, 2012
- Continuing education courses in polarized light microscopy, infrared spectroscopy, confocal Raman spectroscopy, and forensic microscopy
- Dean’s List recipient for spring 2012 semester
- National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) inductee
- Georgia Occupational Award of Leadership (GOAL) 2012 nominee