Raya has experience in sales, customer service, and management. Her primary focuses are on building awareness of MVA’s unique capabilities among prospective clients and developing and maintaining relationships with current clients. Prior to joining MVA, Raya specialized in microstructural characterization and analysis of invertebrates using scanning electron microscope (SEM) with electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD).
- M.S, Geology, The University of Alabama, December 2017
- B.S., Geology, The University of Alabama, 2014
- B.S., Commerce and Business Administration, The University of Alabama, 2014
- Recipient of the On To The Future Geological Society of America scholarship
- Excellent Junior Award and Outstanding Senior Award, The University of Alabama
- Recipient of the Graduate Council Fellowship, The University of Alabama