Diverse range of experience in engineering, manufacturing, and business management. Specialties include production planning, scheduling, lean manufacturing, cost/benefit analyses, and coordination of large & small scale facilities improvement projects. Six Sigma Green Belt certified and trained in ISO 9001.
- M.S., Technical Management, Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- M.S., Human Factors, Clemson University, 2008
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, The Georgia Institute of Technology, 2005
- Recipient of the “Outstanding Master’s Degree Student in Psychology Award” and the “Hoechst Celanese Graduate Student Research Award” while at Clemson University
- Georgia Tech Ronda R. Sides President’s Scholar, 2001 – 2005