- Stack particle sizing (including PM10 & PM2.5)
- Stack particle shape analysis
- Stack particulate matter identification
- Stack back half catch residue identification (M202)
- Stack filter debris analysis
- Stack condensable analysis
- Ambient air sample characterization
- Microscopy particle size distribution analysis
- M.B.A., Emory University, 1989.
- Ph.D., Geophysical Sciences, The University of Chicago, 1983.
- M.S., Oceanography, Florida State University, 1978.
- B.S., Education, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1974.
Over fifty publications and presentations on topics ranging from air pollution studies through contaminant identification to fundamental issues of analysis theory.
Presentations include those given at meetings of the National Asbestos Council, The American Association of Aerosol Research, The National Technical University, International Business Machines, The Microcontamination Conference, The Microbeam Analysis Society and The Microscopy Society of America.