A fully equipped microscopy and spectroscopy facility, MVA provides on-going investigative analytical testing services for a wide spectrum of industries.
- What is the composition of this material?
- What is this contamination and where did it come from?
- What caused the corrosion?
- What is the particle size distribution of this material?
- What caused my product to be out of compliance?
- What is the surface structure of this material?
If you are an analytical lab, MVA can help you expand the testing services that your lab provides. Whether you need support with sample preparation, optical microscopy or electron microscopy services, MVA can work with you to provide the specific testing services you need.
- Particle characterization
- Material characterization
- Product failure analysis
- Coating analysis
- Corrosion analysis
- Surface profile characterization
- Polymer characterization
- Nanomaterial characterization
- Microscopy imaging
- Contamination analysis
- High resolution SEM & TEM imaging
- FTIR spectroscopy
- Raman spectroscopy
- Raman chemical imaging
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Energy dispersive x-ray spectrometry
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Optical microscopy
- Scanning white light interference microscopy
- Ion milling and microtomy
- Polarized light microscopy
For more information on our Analytical Lab Support services, contact Melissa Holman at
1-877-896-8366 or by email.